With the rise in crime in England and Wales up 14% year-on-year, it’s essential for homeowners, businesses and schools to boost security measures. In addition to supplying CCTV systems and intruder alarms, MJ Security is also regularly supplying access control systems for domestic and commercial customers throughout Bedfordshire and beyond. From single units to office developments and schools with hundreds of communal doorways and stairwells, we have the perfect solutions.
Access control is the fastest growing sector in the global physical security industry, and these systems are designed to deter intruders, increase safety, reduce theft, secure sensitive information and ensure you have no undetected strangers within your home or workplace.
How can access control improve your security measures?
Whether you require PIN input, swipe card entry, fob, biometric fingerprint or facial recognition readers, MJ Security can help you maintain tight security measures, whilst also offering the following advantages:
- Restrict specific areas so employees aren’t given full reign of every department.
- Monitor movements, as well as time and attendance, or check whether family members have arrived home safely.
- Integrate seamlessly with alarms, CCTV and door entry systems.
- Reduce human error with data entry.
- Allow growing organisations to expand and secure premises with ease.
- Secure sensitive information.
- Reduce theft and accidents.
- Ensure there are no undetected strangers on-site.
- Save money and improve productivity without the time consuming hassle and headache of lost keys.
We also supply and install touch free exit/entry devices
Limit the transfer of infection by reducing physical contact points within premises. One option, is a ‘touch free’ exit/entry device to update your existing access control system:
- Retro-fitted to replace existing push to exit button
- Eliminates the need for physical contact
- LED illumination
- Infrared technology
Our cutting-edge access control systems offer homeowners, SMEs, schools and large organisations a secure, fast, convenient, flexible and cost effective way of controlling who has access to your building. So whether you’re looking to protect valuables, record important data without using up valuable time, or guard sensitive HR information, we can guide you through the most suitable systems for your requirements.
MJ Security are a NSI gold approved security company
We're proud to have been recognised as a NSI Gold approved partner, in recognition of our highly trained, experienced staff and the quality of our security installations.
You can see some of our existing access control products in full operation at our customer demonstration suite in Houghton Regis, but should you need any further information or advice, please call our experienced and knowledgeable team today on 01582 665022 or send us a message and we’ll be in touch shortly.