Our Density Control Solutions are available in single and multi-door options, helping to protect staff and customers.
In order to enable social distancing, buildings are required to limit the volume of visitors allowed inside premises. This is seen is some retail scenarios, such as outside supermarkets and garden centres. Many retailers have a maximum number of staff and people that are allowed in-store at one time. Our Density Control solutions help control entry numbers.
The solution from MJ Security and Hikvision, consists of a density control camera to count people, a control unit and monitor.
Benefits of our density control solutions include:
- Perfect for retailers that have single or multiple entry doors
- It's very easy to use and gives real time information on numbers inside the store
- Red and green indicators show whether entry is allowed or not
- Rapid installation
- Helps protect staff and is better for adverse weather conditions
- Customers can see and understand the display
Sectors where Density Control can be used:
Railway and Underground Stations
Retail and Shopping
Factories and Warehouses
Medical and Hospitals
Schools and Colleges
Office and Commercial Premises
Fast food outlets
Why use Density Control in your business?
We offer a range of solutions that are customised to a company's individual requirements. Our experienced team listen and work closely with you to select an approriate system for your company and environment. Density Control can help to:
- Restrict the numbers of people in store
- Help with reassuring both staff and visitors
- Control social distancing
- Help to maintain the health of staff through protection against infection
- Comply with regulations
- Helps prevent the spread of viruses and diseases